Here is what I like so far:
- Everything can be tagged - easy to stay organized
- Adding a badge widget to my blog, promote sharing my bookmarks
- Adding a Delicious tag cloud to my site or blog (see my Delicious tag cloud below)
- Viewing how many people, and who, bookmarked pages. It's motivating to see someone tag my pages
- Finding new and interesting sites by viewing other people's bookmarks
- Easy access from any computer, if Delicious is not blocked by the "man" at work.
- Customized descriptions of each bookmark can be added
So, I started with bookmarking and tagging the links I have collected on my Free e-Learning page and added a few blogs, blog communities and some e-learning resources.
And here is my Delicious tag cloud.
FYI: Here is a great video on social bookmarking and Delicious.
I am sure there are additional features on Delicious that I should be using. Let me know what Delicious tools and features you would recommend.