Here is what I included:
- Check spelling, grammar, and consistency of language.
- Does the course answer your questions/concerns about the subject?
- Do you feel prepared to begin applying the new knowledge/skills learned?
- Does the course meet the objectives presented at the beginning of the course?
- Do you feel you now have a better understanding of the subject at hand?
- Were there any links or buttons that did not work?
- Were all navigational elements marked appropriately?
- Were you able to navigate through the course with ease?
- Do you find the graphics helpful?
- Do the graphics appear properly?
- Was text in the graphics clear and visible?
- Does the animation appear properly?
- Was text in the animation clear and visible?
- Do you find the animation helpful?
- Are the soft skill simulations reflective of realistic scenarios?
- Do the simulations, interactive exercises and/or pop-ups function properly?
- Are the software simulations/demonstrations realistic and appear to reflect the actual “live” system?
- Do the questions measure your understanding of the content presented?
- Are there questions that address content not presented in the course?
- Are the questions/answers accurate and pose no potential exceptions that could make an answer incorrect?
- Is the feedback provided helpful?
- Does the assessment provide correct scoring results?
- Does the audio function properly?
- Do the videos function properly and appear professional?
I am sure as time goes on questions will be added and some will be eliminated. What would you include, eliminate or change on this list? Any input would be great.
[...] e-learning courses I ask stakeholders to sign-off on the final product. This is only after the review process is complete. Very often the stakeholders are also the subject matter experts for the course. [...]ReplyDelete