Why traditional classroom training is soooo much better than eLearning:
- You can learn at another person's pace.
- Get to see what the beltway looks like at 8 am.
- Stale donuts.
- Sit next to that annoying guy from Finance.
- Get another 2 1/2 inch binder.
- Leave at 4:30. Hey, does the beltway look the same at 4:30?
- Complete a level 1 evaluation and let them know the trainer was real nice, but the room was cold.
- Because there's a good chance I can be told "to put my phone away."
- I get to take the class once and if I need to review it, well maybe there's another one soon.
- Who doesn't love a slightly awkward icebreaker?
Feel free to add your own in the comments section.